ARS respects and protects your privacy.
To know how ARS protects the personal data of its subscribed users (in
conformity with Legislative Decree 196/2003) please write to:
ARS SRL - Regione Periane sn 18018 Arma di Taggia – Italy
Tel +39.0184.475.741 - Fax +39.0184.448.694
About Legislative Decree 196/2003
Legislative Decree n. 196 of the 30th of June 2003 (law on the protection of personal data) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to these provisions, such a processing shall respect the principles of fairness, lawfulness, and transparency. The secrecy and rights related to that processing shall be protection-oriented. Therefore, according to the clauses of article 13 of Legislative Decree number 196/2003, we state the following information:
1. The data provided by you shall be processed to allow contact between
you and ARS.
2. The processing shall be carried out either manually or through computer software.
3. Conferring the data is obligatory in order to complete the requested services. The eventual refusal to provide such data could result in the non-provision of the service or its partial provision.
4. The data shall not be communicated to thirds and shall not be spread.
We kindly ask you not to insert in the database personal data considered "sensitive" (which
means, among other things, data that reveal the racial and ethnic origins
of the user, his/her religious, philosophical or other convictions, as
well as the personal data that might reveal the health status and sexuality
of the user). If need be, you shall be requested to send such data directly
to a baby -sitter of your choice.
5. The processing party is ARS SRL - Regione Periane sn - 18011 Arma di Taggia - Italy Tel +39.0184.475.741 - Fax +39.0184.448.694 firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. At any moment you shall be able to practice your rights regarding the processing party, in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 that we are publishing entirely hereunder for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Art. 7 – The Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. The party concerned has the right to get the confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data that concern him/her, even if not registered yet, and their communication to him/her under an intelligible format.
2. The party concerned has the right to obtain information about:
- A) The origin of the personal data;
- B) The purposes and the modalities of the data processing;
- C) The applied logic in case the processing is done through electronic instruments;
- D) The identification details of the proprietor, the responsible parties and the designated representative, according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- E) The subjects or the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or who can become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representatives in the State's territory, or as responsible parties or parties in charge.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- A) the updating, the rectification, and if he/she is interested, the integration of the data;
- B) The cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous format or the blocking of the data deemed against the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary to the purposes for which the data were gathered or processed in first place;
- C) The affirmation that points A), B) and C) and also what pertains to their contents, are known to the parties to whom the data have been sent or spread, save when that turns out to be impossible or includes the use of means that are obviously disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to express either whole or partial opposition:
- a) for legitimate purposes, to the processing of the personal data that regards him even though relevant to the purpose for which the data were gathered.
- b) To the processing of the personal data pertaining to him/her in the purpose of sending him/her advertising material, of direct sale or for carrying out market studies or making commercial communications.